Don’t Drill Your Trees!
I. Direct Injections uses a sharp small injection tip that places chemicals inside the tree WITHOUT DRILLING!
a. Prevents wounds.
b. Protects trees vitality
c. Multiple injections can be injected & because the tip is so tiny & non-invasive one can be assured that these injections will NOT do harm to the tree!
II. Direct Injections are Very People, Pet, & Environmentally Friendly
a. Children, Pets, & the Environment are NOT exposed to restricted chemicals sprays or containers.
b. No need to cover up or clean up after direct injections/ there is no drift or mist to contaminate our beautiful enviroment
c. Chemicals are safely placed directly inside the vascular system of the tree/ rift or chance of contamination to our enviroment
III. Tree friendly Injections
a. Injections are directly placed in the trees vascular system where the tree needs it & therefor the tree can immediately absorb it & the injection will begin to work where it is needed.
b. Provides quick control, generally 2 to 5 days
c. Most injections provide season long control
IV. What can Tree Injections be used for:
a. Insecticides control Destructive Insects & Pests from destroying a tree; Insect like:
1. Emerald Ash Bores, Aphids, Mites, Psyllids & many other insects can be treated and managed 97% of the time
2. Other Destructive Insects and Pests:
Aphids Armored Scales (suppression)
Black Vine Weevil
Bronze Birch Borer
Emerald Ash Bore
Pine Bark Beetles
Pine Needle Scale
Pine Tip Moth Larva
Royal Palm Bugs
Soft Scale Insects
b. Fungicides control Destructive Diseases from damaging a tree; diseases like
1. Oak wilt disease, Dutch Elm diseases, Certain Crabapple diseases & many more:
Anthracnose in Sycamore
Crabapples Leaf Disease
Dutch Elm Disease (preventative)
Leaf Diseases of Many Trees
Oak Wilt (preventative)
c. Nutrients can help strength the health of the trees
1. Make trees greener, leaves increase in size, quantity & have healthier blooms
2. Helps with trees ability to deal with stress damage
d. Growth Regulators
1. Reduces the trees size so it doesn’t crowd other trees out, buildings, power lines or etc…
2. One can use a growth inhibitor to reduces the tree size so it doesn’t block a beautiful scenic view. Growth Inhibitors slow the growth process in trees without doing any harm to the trees. Nutrients promote good health throughout a trees entire vascular system.
e. Pinscher Regulators help control Messy flowering and/or non-edible fruit clean-up
1. Pinscher Injections greatly reduce flowering and/or non-edible fruit dropping without compromising or damaging the health of the tree.